Job Title: Junior/Senior Android Developer
Are you awesome (at the Internet)? Do you want to work successful start up, with experienced and proven entrepreneurs? Do you get excited about building disruptive and scalable technology? Then join BrowseLabs as an Android Developer! Our last company did over 50 billion requests a month…do we have your attention now?
BrowseLabs is looking to add both Junior and Senior Android Developers to its Krakow, Poland office. The primary job will consist of leading new development initiatives, as well as architecting and develop new products.
- Take a product idea and the responsibility for the end-to-end process of building it – from the planing to the finished product
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Collaborate with other team members to incorporate team innovations
- Lead end-to-end deployment process including credentials, adhoc builds, and provisioning profiles.
- Work on bug fixing
- 2+ years experience in Java, Android UI, Android SDK development
- Knowledge and demonstrable work on the current Android platform
- Experience using version control repositories (GIT/SVN)
- Good written and verbal command of English
- Knowledge of Android Security internals
- Ideally have one or more Android apps currently available in the Google Play Store
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Ability to work in areas outside of their usual comfort zone and love to learn new technologies
- Experience starting projects from scratch and jumping in to an existing architecture
- Experience in designing/extending APIs in large and complex code base
- Attractive salary and stock option packages
- Health benefits – LuxMed Special Complex Plus (optional Family Package)
- Free drinks, snacks, and catered lunches (Fridays)
- Multisport packages
- Choose your workstation (Mac/PC, Windows/Linux/OSX)
- Xbox 360, PS3, and PS4 with a ton of games
- Large office (250 square meters)
BrowseLabs is a ventured funded incubator founded by advertising and technology veterans, who have built, sold and invested in multiple startups. We create, accelerate, and scale businesses ideas by bringing together the best technical, business, and marketing resources.
Unlike traditional development shops, BrowseLabs does not accept product requirements and crank out code. We take active ownership of the product. Our process begins with product strategy, user stories, user experience testing, and interviews. This initial phase gives everyone more insight into what specific problems exist in the market and how best to address them. Our new, 250sqm large office is located right next to the Main Square!
We are very passionate about what we do here, and at the same time have fun doing what we love. Come meet us in person, and learn more!
To apply please fill out the following form and attach your resume/CV at the bottom, or send an email to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!