Job Title: Agile Project Manager
If you are a Project Manager with Scrum Master experience, please read on! Are you Type A? Do you make task lists in your free time, just for fun? Are you known for your hyper-organizational tendencies? Do you have hands-on experience in an Agile environment? If you answered yes to these questions, this might be the job for you!
BrowseLabs is looking for an extremely dynamic, enthusiastic, and creative Agile Project Manager who enjoys working in a collaborative environment for the production of mobile advertising products.
- Assist project teams in the initiation of an agile project, guiding them through numerous activities and sessions
- Facilitate and grow excitement around Agile transformation, making the benefits and value being delivered visible for all participants
- Utilize historic velocity data to project future team capacity for SCRUM and Kanban Teams
- Utilize tools such as Burn-down chart, velocity to understand and improve team progress and performance
- Utilize team velocity and projected goals to detect risks on committed deliverables. Utilize inner personal skills to communicate risks
- Maintain the timelines and deliverables in tracking tools like JIRA and teamwork.com for team, customer and management visibility
- 4-6 years of overall experience with at least 2-3 years relevant Agile Program Management Scrum experience in a software company
- Scrum Master certification is required. Other industry-recognized agile certifications are highly desirable
- Deep understanding of Agile, SCRUM and Kanban. Hands on experience managing and delivering projects and programs using SCRUM
- Experience working with geo distributed teams. Ability to interact with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels
- Possess strong leadership and organization skills, must display excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people and team building skills.
- Exceptional skills influencing, teaming, and delivering solutions in a highly complex, always changing, and nebulous environment
- Demonstrable experience as a Scrum Master is a must, experience as a Product Owner or as a member of a Scrum Team is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills including analytical, problem solving, organizational, issue resolution, and customer relationship management
- Must have experience managing multiple, concurrent software projects involving cross functional groups. Must have strong skills in critical tools including Excel, Powerpoint, issue tracking systems (Jira a plus), calendaring systems, source code control systems (Perforce a plus)
- Strong technical acumen is required, with basic knowledge of key web and software development technologies including HTML, XML, CSS, SQL, C++, Java, .Net, Python, GitHub, and Perforce. This knowledge doesn’t need to be completely hands-on, but at a level of understanding required to manage development tasks and identify and resolve issues in development projects as they arise
- Attractive Salary: 10000 – 13000 PLN per month
- Health benefits – LuxMed Special Complex Plus (optional Family Package)
- Free drinks, snacks, and catered lunches (Fridays)
- Multisport packages
- Choose your workstation (Mac/PC, Windows/Linux/OSX)
- Xbox 360, PS3, and PS4 with a ton of games
- Large office (250 square meters)
BrowseLabs is a ventured funded incubator founded by advertising and technology veterans, who have built, sold and invested in multiple startups. We create, accelerate, and scale businesses ideas by bringing together the best technical, business, and marketing resources.
Unlike traditional development shops, BrowseLabs does not accept product requirements and crank out code. We take active ownership of the product. Our process begins with product strategy, user stories, user experience testing, and interviews. This initial phase gives everyone more insight into what specific problems exist in the market and how best to address them. Our new, 250sqm large office is located right next to the Main Square!
We are very passionate about what we do here, and at the same time have fun doing what we love. Come meet us in person, and learn more!
To apply please fill out the following form and attach your resume/CV at the bottom, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!